2002-08-15 Jacob Laursen
* Initial version.
* Basic filtering/logging - separate logs accessible from WWW.
* Added TCP/IP client/server to pop up a MessageBox on any
Windows system when detecting incoming calls.
2002-08-23 Jacob Laursen
* Now sends a mail on incoming call.
2002-08-28 Jacob Laursen
* Added "on the fly" Krak lookup (web service to look up phone
numbers). Updated Windows server to cope with this.
* Added command line option to look up phone numbers directly,
without any daemon functionality.
* Improved layout of the mails sent out.
2002-08-29 Jacob Laursen
* Added MySQL interface - looked up numbers are now cached in
a database table.
2002-08-31 Jacob Laursen
* Enabled MySQL logging (another table).
* Improved Krak parser - now separates first/last name and
* Added command line option to fake an incoming call.
* Source improvements/cleanups.
2002-09-02 Jacob Laursen
* Initial version of PHP web interface. For now joins a couple
of tables, showing the incoming call history. Using a small
form, it's possible to specify the date range to show.
2002-09-03 Jacob Laursen
* Web: Added column sorting (ascending/descending) on the incoming
* Web: Added user interface for updating/inserting caller records.
2002-09-04 Jacob Laursen
* Daemon: Added command line option "--fetch" to look up a
number on Krak and save it in the database.
* Web: The edit page now makes use of the fetch option. Just enter
a number and click 'Krak' - voila, the information is retrieved
and put into the form.
* Web: Added some icons on the history page.
2002-09-05 Jacob Laursen
* Web: Fancier "Get from Krak" functionality on edit page.
* Web: Added delete button on edit page.
* Daemon: When using the "--fetch" option and the number is
successfully retrieved, any already existing record will be
2002-09-08 Jacob Laursen
* Web: Implemented login/access system, which replaces the
htpasswd method. Login is now done entirely through HTML,
featuring logout and session timeout (10 minutes).
2002-09-09 Jacob Laursen
* Website is now secure (through OpenSSL/mod_ssl). You'll have
to trust the www.vindvejr.dk certificate. :)
* Web: Cleaned up the menu - it's now dynamically generated
based on access rights and login status.
2002-09-11 Jacob Laursen
* Web: Delete button in history view is now operational (without
any confirmation requesters).
2002-09-16 Jacob Laursen
* Web: It's now possible to change password.
2002-09-22 Jacob Laursen
* Daemon: Now actually looks in the database before attempting to
look up numbers on the web. Thus, manually edited records are now
shown in mails and popups.